Talisman p-server info,chat,polls...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Talisman 2020 New Private Server
Tales of Talisman. NEW Patch! Icon_minitime119/2/2020, 1:59 pm by danutzkills

» Talisman of World
Tales of Talisman. NEW Patch! Icon_minitime12/12/2014, 7:26 am by thebest5

» trollz xD epic
Tales of Talisman. NEW Patch! Icon_minitime121/6/2014, 12:22 pm by Filip98

» Help Here to Build Your Server!
Tales of Talisman. NEW Patch! Icon_minitime126/3/2014, 10:46 am by ReverendTaker

» Talisman of Fantasy
Tales of Talisman. NEW Patch! Icon_minitime112/10/2013, 3:47 am by MarkoFantasy

» Talisman New World
Tales of Talisman. NEW Patch! Icon_minitime15/8/2013, 2:02 pm by CuttyBangs

» Talisman Of Blood
Tales of Talisman. NEW Patch! Icon_minitime128/7/2013, 7:00 pm by jedi

» Soul Of Talisman
Tales of Talisman. NEW Patch! Icon_minitime128/7/2013, 6:55 pm by jedi

» Talisman Online Tribu's
Tales of Talisman. NEW Patch! Icon_minitime128/7/2013, 6:48 pm by jedi

» Talisman Of Unique <<<Danger>>>
Tales of Talisman. NEW Patch! Icon_minitime128/7/2013, 6:42 pm by jedi

add
Poll

Whats The Best Server?

Tales of Talisman. NEW Patch! I_vote_lcap28%Tales of Talisman. NEW Patch! I_vote_rcap 28% [ 15 ]
Tales of Talisman. NEW Patch! I_vote_lcap25%Tales of Talisman. NEW Patch! I_vote_rcap 25% [ 13 ]
Tales of Talisman. NEW Patch! I_vote_lcap13%Tales of Talisman. NEW Patch! I_vote_rcap 13% [ 7 ]
Tales of Talisman. NEW Patch! I_vote_lcap6%Tales of Talisman. NEW Patch! I_vote_rcap 6% [ 3 ]
Tales of Talisman. NEW Patch! I_vote_lcap17%Tales of Talisman. NEW Patch! I_vote_rcap 17% [ 9 ]
Tales of Talisman. NEW Patch! I_vote_lcap2%Tales of Talisman. NEW Patch! I_vote_rcap 2% [ 1 ]
Tales of Talisman. NEW Patch! I_vote_lcap8%Tales of Talisman. NEW Patch! I_vote_rcap 8% [ 4 ]
Tales of Talisman. NEW Patch! I_vote_lcap2%Tales of Talisman. NEW Patch! I_vote_rcap 2% [ 1 ]
Tales of Talisman. NEW Patch! I_vote_lcap0%Tales of Talisman. NEW Patch! I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Tales of Talisman. NEW Patch! I_vote_lcap0%Tales of Talisman. NEW Patch! I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 53

add
topofgames.com

Tales of Talisman. NEW Patch!

5 posters

Go down

What do you think about this server???

Tales of Talisman. NEW Patch! I_vote_lcap0%Tales of Talisman. NEW Patch! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Tales of Talisman. NEW Patch! I_vote_lcap0%Tales of Talisman. NEW Patch! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Tales of Talisman. NEW Patch! I_vote_lcap100%Tales of Talisman. NEW Patch! I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Tales of Talisman. NEW Patch! Empty Tales of Talisman. NEW Patch!

Post by jedi 18/2/2011, 12:24 pm

Webpage: http://www.talesoftalisman.com/
They have added new items.
1. They added new purple pvp set item level 60-70
2. They added Mount Ice Dragon and Fire Dragon.
3. They added World Charm on NPC.
4. They added Instant HP Potion(50k) on NPC.
5. They sell gold pack (which is 150,000G inside) for 150,400G.

Added Super Skill
They have add every weapon to have "Super-Skill". Come and play if you want to know what type of skill They have added!

Edited cave
Bamboo Valley - Level 70-90 Monster/Boss.
Dark Stone - Level 70-90 Monster/Boss.
Murk Woods - Level 70-90 Monster/Boss.

Edited mobs at Rock Valley Camp
They have edited the mobs around Rock Valley Camp to level 80+ with drop of 1 Gold per-mobs. So that you guys can farm there.

Bamboo Valley, Dark Stone & Murk Woods cave.
In each cave, the bosses drop instant pot 200khp, equiptment level 70-90 and also, weapon level 70-90.

Added New Bosses.
They added new bosses which strong player can deal with, the bosses drop expensive item!
1. Hell Flame Demon.
2. Elite Queen Zelda.
3. General Dark Soul.
4. Prince Zant.
5. Evil Lord Ganondorf
6. Dangoro Lord
7. King Bulblin
8. Queen Zelda
9. Fairy Princess
10. Assassin's King
11. Dark Phoenix
12. Wizard Lord
13. Monk's King

Last edited by jedi on 18/3/2013, 2:26 am; edited 4 times in total
jedi
jedi

http://skydata.weebly.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Tales of Talisman. NEW Patch! Empty My opinion

Post by jedi 20/2/2011, 4:34 pm

Now this is my favorite server, its got everything in shop and drops, and not annoying t-points refill all day.
In shop you find everything, included the Phoenix rings and amulets, most servers don't have that, you have to donate for them.
At lv 1 when u start u get organized with all buffs and u have 14k HP,lol, how cool is that?You can drop Platinum Magic stones to up ur gear, and most important no money bag in shop, i hate the money bags in shop, coz than you cant sell you constantly have to say trade in world chat, and cant go to auction to buy coz there is nothing there, coz all got gold, u might find a few in auction but they bid, if u bid and by the time bid ends u have finished getting ur gear way before.
But here on TOT is nothing like that, you make gold from mobs and selling items cheers
The TOT team are very down to earth and nice guys, i think they a bit soft on some idiots, just today there was one idiot that told "f**** YOU GM" he only got muted, i would have ban him, that's for sure.
The TOT team don't ruin your game by constantly telling you to vote for server or go thumb up they server on Facebook.
This is definitely a excellent server, you have lots of fun and no frustrations, pretty much that's what a game should be about.

I played here in the past, and today i started a new character, to be honest the reason i did not stay on TOT before is( it might sound pathetic) that my bot don't work here, don't think i bot like we did on official, i use the bot for attacks and i click from mouse next target, that's how i farm mobs in caves and bosses, i dont like doing a boss for one hour clicking nonstop, in my situation, with the medical condition the bot is super useful to me, i can roll a smoke and drink a cuppa while doing the boss, and just clicking on pods, lovely,\
Unfortunately cant do this on TOT, you might be surprised but there actually quiet few people like myself. If the bot would work here i would probably stay on this server,
How ironic is this, bot works on lame servers and on good one it does not, lol!

This is really a good server, give it a try, apprentice gets golden assists and weps, energy gem in shop....etc lots of cool stuff. try it. bounce What a Face Arrow
jedi
jedi

Back to top Go down

Tales of Talisman. NEW Patch! Empty WOW nice patch!

Post by jedi 9/3/2011, 9:50 am

They really done a nice new patch , i just started with a new character, is awesome, u get +20 pack wep and gear for lv 2x and JG pack lv 70-80 in your inventory when you start, really cool, check it out!! Very Happy Razz cheers cheers
jedi
jedi

Back to top Go down

Tales of Talisman. NEW Patch! Empty Re: Tales of Talisman. NEW Patch!

Post by vacoort 11/3/2011, 6:28 pm

jedi wrote:They really done a nice new patch , i just started with a new character, is awesome, u get +20 pack wep and gear for lv 2x and JG pack lv 70-80 in your inventory when you start, really cool, check it out!! Very Happy Razz cheers cheers
sss

vacoort

Back to top Go down

Post by jedi 12/3/2011, 8:43 am

vacoort wrote:
jedi wrote:They really done a nice new patch , i just started with a new character, is awesome, u get +20 pack wep and gear for lv 2x and JG pack lv 70-80 in your inventory when you start, really cool, check it out!! Very Happy Razz cheers cheers
sss

WTF "sss" suppose to mean? Shocked
jedi
jedi

Back to top Go down

Post by jedi 13/8/2011, 11:45 am

New patch today! 13/08/2011

1. New Quests in TOT and Stone city..
2. Pet (Little Wood) dmg skill increased to 50%..
3. New rumors color.
4. New drop color for pets and some other items.
5. Drop rate in AC DC increased.
6. Fixed drop in Boss Arena.
And More ...
jedi
jedi

Back to top Go down

Post by thebest5 13/8/2011, 11:45 pm

i was planing on donating in this server but they think we grow money on trees $105 for suit wep ,ring,pendant is a full set should be like $ 30 or 40
how the economy is right now that's expensive
thebest5
thebest5

Back to top Go down

Post by jedi 14/8/2011, 2:51 am

thebest5 wrote:i was planing on donating in this server but they think we grow money on trees $105 for suit wep ,ring,pendant is a full set should be like $ 30 or 40
how the economy is right now that's expensive

WTF? $105...wow Shocked
jedi
jedi

Back to top Go down

Post by thebest5 14/8/2011, 4:35 am

lol the funny thing in this server is that every one is ok with it guess they all have good money to spend Smile
thebest5
thebest5

Back to top Go down

Post by Kabul 14/8/2011, 11:00 am

... i can bet they are making 5k $ + per month ... and best thing is the server is so fking boring to me that i could shot myself... well truth is that u must work some days for best equi but oh god, that server is spinning around only about pvp pills nothing else ... so its boring one ...

Kabul

Back to top Go down

Post by afonsodm 17/12/2011, 11:55 am

To tell you the truth , this server is like Aviatiei Talisman . I haven't tried yet this server , but for the informations you gave , I can see that is the same :=) .
afonsodm
afonsodm

Back to top Go down

Post by jedi 17/12/2011, 12:04 pm

afonsodm wrote:To tell you the truth , this server is like Aviatiei Talisman . I haven't tried yet this server , but for the informations you gave , I can see that is the same :=) .

Actually almost every server copied the client from this server................this server is the oldest talisman privet server............they been online for over 1 year.
jedi
jedi

Back to top Go down

Post by afonsodm 17/12/2011, 12:09 pm

Really ? Ah ... Before I test It Does It Have Free T-Points ?
afonsodm
afonsodm

Back to top Go down

Post by jedi 17/12/2011, 1:23 pm

afonsodm wrote:Really ? Ah ... Before I test It Does It Have Free T-Points ?

yes
jedi
jedi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum