Talisman p-server info,chat,polls...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Talisman 2020 New Private Server
Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 2 Icon_minitime119/2/2020, 1:59 pm by danutzkills

» Talisman of World
Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/12/2014, 7:26 am by thebest5

» trollz xD epic
Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 2 Icon_minitime121/6/2014, 12:22 pm by Filip98

» Help Here to Build Your Server!
Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 2 Icon_minitime126/3/2014, 10:46 am by ReverendTaker

» Talisman of Fantasy
Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 2 Icon_minitime112/10/2013, 3:47 am by MarkoFantasy

» Talisman New World
Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 2 Icon_minitime15/8/2013, 2:02 pm by CuttyBangs

» Talisman Of Blood
Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 2 Icon_minitime128/7/2013, 7:00 pm by jedi

» Soul Of Talisman
Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 2 Icon_minitime128/7/2013, 6:55 pm by jedi

» Talisman Online Tribu's
Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 2 Icon_minitime128/7/2013, 6:48 pm by jedi

» Talisman Of Unique <<<Danger>>>
Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 2 Icon_minitime128/7/2013, 6:42 pm by jedi

add
Poll

Whats The Best Server?

Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap28%Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 28% [ 15 ]
Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap25%Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 25% [ 13 ]
Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 13% [ 7 ]
Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap6%Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 6% [ 3 ]
Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap17%Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 17% [ 9 ]
Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap2%Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 2% [ 1 ]
Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 4 ]
Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap2%Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 2% [ 1 ]
Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 53

add
topofgames.com

Help Here to Build Your Server!

+20
micz0027
aca56
davidpetrov
roxxxane
tribalryan
TheAnonymous
danta55211
Ismet
Asero16
KenpachiZaraki
Arrogance
Zhailey
xXTerrorXx
tavaan
bambinoo
Georgiev
aNimal
iluvyunie
CSin
jedi
24 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 2 Empty Re: Help Here to Build Your Server!

Post by jedi 9/11/2011, 1:32 am

Here......some1 on Ragezone as made "How to make your own private server (SPECIAL FOR NOOBS!)" lol

Try it out.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
jedi
jedi

http://skydata.weebly.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 2 Empty Re: Help Here to Build Your Server!

Post by xXTerrorXx 9/11/2011, 10:56 am

jebi i need help i want to make 3D client for talisman of america but ikd what to do *_* can you help me or tell me from where i can copy some files because i with aviatiei work but no data evp Sad

xXTerrorXx

Back to top Go down

Post by jedi 10/11/2011, 1:11 am

get it from Rise Of Talisman...they have the same 3D client...that one should work....gl
jedi
jedi

Back to top Go down

Post by bambinoo 14/11/2011, 10:02 pm

ok dude im stuck in a deadlock somehow was able to pull the server to life and im able to access it on my local network but my friend outside my network is not able to :/ i portforwarded my Linux IP for all the ports but still nothing.... on my local network works proerply though :/ and btw i used my wanip in my .ini files also but then my local network clients wer giving connection failed try again later :/ im stuck with this shit Sad donno how to move forward... so can u help me with this thing jedi :/

bambinoo

Back to top Go down

Post by jedi 14/11/2011, 11:13 pm

where is the server? on your virtual box (linux)? or on your PC?

The reason for connection failing can be so many..........thats what i used to get when i could not open my modems ports......

I used to play around with the wan and LAN in the files to get a connection....

Try this:

Originally Posted by sadicolas RageZone
This are the IP´s for your Bridged connection...

FIRST: redirect all your portfowarded ports to you LAN linux IP!

FIND OUT YOUR WAN IP: (enter this url on your linux VMware)
My WAN IP - IP Address Detection (mywanip.com)
it will tell you your wan ip(the external ip)

your LAN ip (for the intranet) you find it with Knemo
command: ¨sudo apt-get install knemo¨

after you have those 2, configure the files like this:

DB/guard_user.ini

[Guard]
ApplicationName="db_server"
ApplicationConfigName="db_server_user.ini"
GuardPort=9008
PublishServerIP="LAN IP"
PublishServerPort=9009
DeadLoopTime=0
RebootTimeWhenShutdown=16
RebootTimeWhenDeadLoop=16
StartAppRightAwayFlag=1

login/guard_user.ini

[Guard]
ApplicationName="db_server"
ApplicationConfigName="db_server_user.ini"
GuardPort=9008
PublishServerIP="LAN IP"
PublishServerPort=9009
DeadLoopTime=0
StartAppRightAwayFlag=1

login/login_user.ini[list]

Capability = "3000"
ListenIp = "LAN IP"
ListenPort = "8888"
[user]
Capability = "2000"
ListenIp = "LAN IP"
ListenPortal = "WAN IP"
ListenPort = "8885"
StateLev1 = 500
StateLev2 = 1000
[server]
Capability = "64"
ListenIp = "LAN IP"
ListenPort = "9002"
[db]
BindIP = ""
BindPort = ""
ConnectIp = "127.0.0.1"
ConnectPort = "9006"
[billing]
use = false
ConnectIp = "127.0.0.1"
ConnectPort = "9020"
Description = ""
GuardPort = "8002"
UseGuard = "false"
[Login]
Name="login_OPT"
Accept="a7aaaa"
[autostat]
Enable = false
[licenseport]
port = 9101
[licenseserver]
sv1 = "WAN IP"

game/user_guar.ini

[Guard]
game_server"
ApplicationConfigName="server_user.ini"
GuardPort=9008
PublishServerIP="LAN IP"
PublishServerPort=9009
DeadLoopTime=0
StartAppRightAwayFlag=1

game/server_user.ini
[client]
Capability = "2000"
UseGate = "false"
ListenIp = "LAN IP"
ListenPortal = "WAN IP"
ListenPort = "8886"
[login]
BindIP = ""
BindPort = ""
ConnectIp = "LAN IP"
ConnectPort = "9002"
[game_db]
BindIP = ""
BindPort = ""
ConnectIp = "127.0.0.1"
ConnectPort = "9006"
[log_db]
BindIP = ""
BindPort = ""
ConnectIp = "127.0.0.1"
ConnectPort = "9006"
[server]
Description = "test_server"
name = "Server"
location = "WAN IP"
Idx = 1
Order = 1
ListPv = 0
[anti_robot]
OpenFlag = "false"
ClientDetect = "false"
StartAuto = "false"
EctypeAskFlag = "false"
[licenseport]
port = 9101
[licenseserver]
sv1 = "WAN IP"
sv2 = "WAN IP"
sv3 = "WAN IP"

PD: i had a hard time redirecting the ports, so maybe you ISP is blocking some of them.
I recommend connect your PC directly to the modem, DON´T use the router Smile

hope it works for u as it did for me

PD2: Forgot to say.. if you dismiss the router and connect directly to your modem you´ll find that your WAN IP and your LAN IP is the same, since you are not connected to any local network, so you wont have any problems finding out wich IP goes where, cuz it´s only ONE IP for all the config files.!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
jedi
jedi

Back to top Go down

Post by bambinoo 15/11/2011, 8:10 am

i have done this but still as u told it worked for u i ll try all the possible ways and also i got one doubt thats in the launcher.bat ......
can u tell which ip i should use ?
1. start client.exe ur;name=test;ip=wanip ? or LAN(Linux) IP ?;port=8888
2. in the above line name = test is that correct ? or should i have to give anything else ? thanks dude again for the help

bambinoo

Back to top Go down

Post by jedi 15/11/2011, 2:30 pm

Lan Ip.....the one from Linux
jedi
jedi

Back to top Go down

Post by jedi 15/11/2011, 2:34 pm

Make sure u change ur Ip config...most connections are dynamic....change it to static
jedi
jedi

Back to top Go down

Post by bambinoo 3/12/2011, 10:52 pm

dude do u know how to make a teleport ? i mean say u got a teleport to moon dragon village through moon panda in stone city i wanna know how to make that teleport bro ...thanks again for the help Smile

bambinoo

Back to top Go down

Post by jedi 4/12/2011, 8:15 am

Sorry i have no clue...its hard to make one from scratch...i would think its best to get one already made and edit it....sorry cant help u here.
jedi
jedi

Back to top Go down

Post by bambinoo 7/12/2011, 12:15 pm

ok i ll put in this way i got a new map so how to make npc i dont using the present one but i wanna know how to give the link when u click on npc so u can teleport to stone city back or watever ... i know to create a npc but idk how to create a link so i can teleport from new map to stone city or from stone city to new map help me bro Sad

bambinoo

Back to top Go down

Post by bambinoo 19/12/2011, 3:13 pm

ok few things to all of u guys
1. Is it safe to create a private server ?
2. Why arent the private servers been sued by miracle castle ?
3. Is there any legal documents to create a priv server ?
someone just give some points on these questions please .. thank you Smile

bambinoo

Back to top Go down

Post by jedi 19/12/2011, 10:24 pm

bambinoo wrote:ok few things to all of u guys
1. Is it safe to create a private server ?
2. Why arent the private servers been sued by miracle castle ?
3. Is there any legal documents to create a priv server ?
someone just give some points on these questions please .. thank you Smile

Yeah its safe...cos its a "private server" they cant say or do anything....been an official server they files can be up for the public use for private reasons only! meaning u play with family and friends and friends of your friends.
I dont think there is a legal document for private servers..........but if you want to use the server as a public server i am sure there is....there is 1 server that went public and it like the official.......i think they had to go through legal stuff.....maybe u heard of them.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

As long as u stay "private" u all right Very Happy
jedi
jedi

Back to top Go down

Post by jedi 19/12/2011, 11:10 pm

PS: if Miracle Castle could have sued private servers they would have done it......cos when the first private server came out they put up on their website and forum....that private servers are dangerous...infect your PC and stills your account on official...............and you could not type on the official world chat private server or talisman of war.....they did not like it at all.........but thats all they could do.....even to this day they say bad stuff about private servers on their website....................hehe...believe me if they could sue they would have done it by now....but they cant...suckers
jedi
jedi

Back to top Go down

Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 2 Empty Who wants to make a new talisman online private server?

Post by Zhailey 19/2/2012, 5:15 am

Hey im just wondering if any of you know how to make a talisman online private server if you do and you want to help just comment! i have ideas for making our private server number 1

Zhailey

Back to top Go down

Post by Arrogance 20/2/2012, 9:53 pm

I had to move ur post here.. next time you post something.. please think about it's location
Arrogance
Arrogance

Back to top Go down

Post by KenpachiZaraki 20/2/2012, 11:52 pm

I would join ya on that if I knew how... I use to do Runescape Programming... Just switched to Talisman because I got tired of Runescape...

KenpachiZaraki

Back to top Go down

Post by Asero16 24/2/2012, 1:07 pm

can someone teach me how to make private server easy for beginners like me? pls? thanks

Asero16

Back to top Go down

Post by Asero16 24/2/2012, 2:11 pm

Hi there.. the downloads on megaupload.com are not working anymore. Can you upload again using mediafire? Please acknowledge me if you did it. Thanks Smile

Asero16

Back to top Go down

Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 2 Empty am trying to make the perfect server

Post by Ismet 25/2/2012, 12:13 am

am trying it long time ago,but i need a hoster,u can be?

Ismet

Back to top Go down

Post by danta55211 1/3/2012, 3:34 am

hey, ill help make a server:)

danta55211

Back to top Go down

Post by Asero16 4/3/2012, 3:41 pm

I have made a server. It runs but I'd like to edit it's appearance and cuztomize it. Anyone can help?

Asero16

Back to top Go down

Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 2 Empty Private Server Settings!!

Post by Asero16 4/3/2012, 3:48 pm

Hi there! Very Happy I've made my own private server. It runs perfectly but I need someone to help me customize it. Edit maps, skill, dungeons, items and many more. I also need list of items, npc's and GM commands. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance. Smile

Asero16

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhailey 5/3/2012, 10:56 am

ill help

Zhailey

Back to top Go down

Post by Asero16 5/3/2012, 11:04 am

how?

Asero16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next