Talisman p-server info,chat,polls...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Talisman 2020 New Private Server
Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 3 Icon_minitime119/2/2020, 1:59 pm by danutzkills

» Talisman of World
Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/12/2014, 7:26 am by thebest5

» trollz xD epic
Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 3 Icon_minitime121/6/2014, 12:22 pm by Filip98

» Help Here to Build Your Server!
Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 3 Icon_minitime126/3/2014, 10:46 am by ReverendTaker

» Talisman of Fantasy
Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 3 Icon_minitime112/10/2013, 3:47 am by MarkoFantasy

» Talisman New World
Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/8/2013, 2:02 pm by CuttyBangs

» Talisman Of Blood
Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 3 Icon_minitime128/7/2013, 7:00 pm by jedi

» Soul Of Talisman
Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 3 Icon_minitime128/7/2013, 6:55 pm by jedi

» Talisman Online Tribu's
Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 3 Icon_minitime128/7/2013, 6:48 pm by jedi

» Talisman Of Unique <<<Danger>>>
Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 3 Icon_minitime128/7/2013, 6:42 pm by jedi

add
Poll

Whats The Best Server?

Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap28%Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 28% [ 15 ]
Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap25%Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 25% [ 13 ]
Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap13%Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 13% [ 7 ]
Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap6%Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 6% [ 3 ]
Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap17%Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 17% [ 9 ]
Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap2%Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 2% [ 1 ]
Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap8%Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 4 ]
Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap2%Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 2% [ 1 ]
Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 53

add
topofgames.com

Help Here to Build Your Server!

+20
micz0027
aca56
davidpetrov
roxxxane
tribalryan
TheAnonymous
danta55211
Ismet
Asero16
KenpachiZaraki
Arrogance
Zhailey
xXTerrorXx
tavaan
bambinoo
Georgiev
aNimal
iluvyunie
CSin
jedi
24 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 3 Empty Re: Help Here to Build Your Server!

Post by Arrogance 6/3/2012, 1:50 am

open ur client or your game_server.evp file and the open:
-local/mars/language
in there you'll fine some files...
-message.csv ( NPC list)
-item_desc.csv ( item list)
-effect_desc.csv (effect list)
the list of GM commands can be found here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
and if there's anything else you need or don't understand follow this link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] hope i could be helpfull Wink
Arrogance
Arrogance

Back to top Go down

Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 3 Empty Re: Help Here to Build Your Server!

Post by Arrogance 6/3/2012, 1:53 am

it's really easy to customize the appearances... instal Photoshop CS5 Essentials... find .dds plugin from nvidia for photoshop.. then open the folders "model, model2, scene etc" and edit the .dds files you need.. Wink
Arrogance
Arrogance

Back to top Go down

Post by Asero16 7/3/2012, 9:17 am

Oh this would really help in doing my OWN private server! Hope I can do it soon so I can let others to play on my server! Thanks! Smile cheers lol!

Asero16

Back to top Go down

Post by Asero16 7/3/2012, 9:19 am

Thanks! Your the best! cheers

Asero16

Back to top Go down

Post by Asero16 7/3/2012, 9:47 am

By the way I have some other question.
-How to correct this, the "game_server.evp" on server is different from the client I am using so the items didn't match. What files on "data.evp" on client will be copied on "game_server.evp"?

-Will I be able to run my server online if I turn off the pc that runs the server?

-Why is it only I can play and other pc says "Acquiring IP Address"?

-Do I also need to edit "sebelum digabung_game_server.evp" and game_server_sblm_gnti_cmbn.evp"?

Thanks for helping me. More Powers! bounce cheers cheers

Asero16

Back to top Go down

Post by Arrogance 7/3/2012, 5:13 pm

-How to correct this, the "game_server.evp" on server is different from the client I am using so the items didn't match. What files on "data.evp" on client will be copied on "game_server.evp"?
well it's like this... as you may know the EVP files can be edited with an EVP editor.. furthermore if you want to copy a server... just get their client and copy the following folders " local, maps, script" (they could be in the client folder or in the data.evp file) and add your server settings files with ur IPs and etc... then copy them in a folder called game_server.. and then using the EVP editor convert that folder in game_server.evp , copy it on ur server and your done Smile
-Will I be able to run my server online if I turn off the pc that runs the server?
No, you won't.. the entire server runs by a number of 3 processes called db_server , login_server , and game_server started in your ubuntu. If you close your PC then your server will close aswell because no1 will be able to connect to ur PC anylonger... makes sence right?
-Why is it only I can play and other pc says "Acquiring IP Address"?
it's because you haven't set your IP right... if you have a router you need to open some PORTs , check this link and see the things you have to do [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] remember... only you can connect to your WAN IP ... in the batch file which you put in the client add the LAN IP
-Do I also need to edit "sebelum digabung_game_server.evp" and game_server_sblm_gnti_cmbn.evp"?
No. just game_server.evp in ur server and when you edit the shop add the point_shop_item and point_shop_type files to game\local\server\malay_gb to properly have your shop edited.
Arrogance
Arrogance

Back to top Go down

Post by Arrogance 7/3/2012, 5:18 pm

Asero16 wrote:Thanks! Your the best! cheers
No problem bro Wink glad i could help Very Happy
Arrogance
Arrogance

Back to top Go down

Post by Asero16 8/3/2012, 2:36 am

Nice sir Arrogance Smile Thank you very much.
I want to make my server online without my pc, is it possible?

You're the man! cheers

Asero16

Back to top Go down

Post by Arrogance 8/3/2012, 4:56 am

Asero16 wrote:Nice sir Arrogance Smile Thank you very much.
I want to make my server online without my pc, is it possible?

You're the man! cheers
Yes it is... and you got 2 options:
1 . Having someone else to host the server for you
2 . Paying for an Pro Host Online 27/7 ... i think you can find those at the price of 30$/month or something like that.. i'm not sure
Arrogance
Arrogance

Back to top Go down

Post by Asero16 8/3/2012, 7:36 am

I have a problem, i copied all the "local, maps, and script folder" from the client to game server but when I try to connect my character, it says "Connection Interrupted" and then my server quits, it became offline on login server. What to do? Question Crying or Very sad

Asero16

Back to top Go down

Post by Asero16 8/3/2012, 1:23 pm

I can't access other tutorials in the forums, why is that? I need detailed information how to open port. Oh, making a private server is easy, customizing and maintaining it, so difficult. Crying or Very sad

Asero16

Back to top Go down

Post by Arrogance 8/3/2012, 3:10 pm

find the list of ports that you need to open in your router and you'll fix your problem Wink
Arrogance
Arrogance

Back to top Go down

Post by Arrogance 8/3/2012, 3:15 pm

and you're not able to access all of the tutorials because your account's access is restricted ... you might be a newbie that's why Very Happy
Arrogance
Arrogance

Back to top Go down

Post by Asero16 8/3/2012, 3:18 pm

sir please give me detailed tutorial what to do in opening ports.. please Neutral

Asero16

Back to top Go down

Post by Asero16 8/3/2012, 3:19 pm

i don't have router.. i'm connected directly to my modem.

Asero16

Back to top Go down

Post by Arrogance 8/3/2012, 3:22 pm

Asero16 wrote:i don't have router.. i'm connected directly to my modem.
sorry bro... i don't know how to help you then... i can only find my way arround router settings
Arrogance
Arrogance

Back to top Go down

Post by Asero16 8/3/2012, 4:04 pm

It's ok sir. I will just figure it out soon. I think I don't need to open ports if I'm connected directly. I just change my ListenPortal to my Wan IP. Then I will try it if it works. Thanks for your help! Smile cheers

Asero16

Back to top Go down

Post by Arrogance 9/3/2012, 1:42 am

Your welcome Wink .. and if there's anything else.. feel free to ask.. i'll do my best to help if i'll be able to cheers
Arrogance
Arrogance

Back to top Go down

Post by Asero16 10/3/2012, 9:46 am

If you know someone who can teach me how to open ports please advise me. And also if you have copies of tutorials in the forum, please send them to me. I really need those informations. Thanks. Very Happy Rolling Eyes

Asero16

Back to top Go down

Post by Arrogance 11/3/2012, 11:20 am

FIRST: redirect all your portfowarded ports to you LAN linux IP!
Attention Asero, this is just an example!!

FIND OUT YOUR WAN IP: [enter this url on your linux VMware (if you're using VMware)]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
it will tell you your wan ip(the external ip)

your LAN ip (for the intranet) you find it with Knemo
command: ¨sudo apt-get install knemo¨

after you have those 2, configure the files like this:

DB/guard_user.ini

[Guard]
ApplicationName="db_server"
ApplicationConfigName="db_server_user.ini"
GuardPort=9008
PublishServerIP="LAN IP"
PublishServerPort=9009
DeadLoopTime=0
RebootTimeWhenShutdown=16
RebootTimeWhenDeadLoop=16
StartAppRightAwayFlag=1

login/guard_user.ini

[Guard]
ApplicationName="db_server"
ApplicationConfigName="db_server_user.ini"
GuardPort=9008
PublishServerIP="LAN IP"
PublishServerPort=9009
DeadLoopTime=0
StartAppRightAwayFlag=1

login/login_user.ini[list]

Capability = "3000"
ListenIp = "LAN IP"
ListenPort = "8888"
[user]
Capability = "2000"
ListenIp = "LAN IP"
ListenPortal = "WAN IP"
ListenPort = "8885"
StateLev1 = 500
StateLev2 = 1000
[server]
Capability = "64"
ListenIp = "LAN IP"
ListenPort = "9002"
[db]
BindIP = ""
BindPort = ""
ConnectIp = "127.0.0.1"
ConnectPort = "9006"
[billing]
use = false
ConnectIp = "127.0.0.1"
ConnectPort = "9020"
Description = ""
GuardPort = "8002"
UseGuard = "false"
[Login]
Name="login_OPT"
Accept="a7aaaa"
[autostat]
Enable = false
[licenseport]
port = 9101
[licenseserver]
sv1 = "WAN IP"

game/user_guar.ini

[Guard]
game_server"
ApplicationConfigName="server_user.ini"
GuardPort=9008
PublishServerIP="LAN IP"
PublishServerPort=9009
DeadLoopTime=0
StartAppRightAwayFlag=1

game/server_user.ini
[client]
Capability = "2000"
UseGate = "false"
ListenIp = "LAN IP"
ListenPortal = "WAN IP"
ListenPort = "8886"
[login]
BindIP = ""
BindPort = ""
ConnectIp = "LAN IP"
ConnectPort = "9002"
[game_db]
BindIP = ""
BindPort = ""
ConnectIp = "127.0.0.1"
ConnectPort = "9006"
[log_db]
BindIP = ""
BindPort = ""
ConnectIp = "127.0.0.1"
ConnectPort = "9006"
[server]
Description = "test_server"
name = "Server"
location = "WAN IP"
Idx = 1
Order = 1
ListPv = 0
[anti_robot]
OpenFlag = "false"
ClientDetect = "false"
StartAuto = "false"
EctypeAskFlag = "false"
[licenseport]
port = 9101
[licenseserver]
sv1 = "WAN IP"
sv2 = "WAN IP"
sv3 = "WAN IP"

PS: i had a hard time redirecting the ports, so maybe you ISP is blocking some of them.
I recommend connect your PC directly to the modem, DON´T use the router Smile

hope it works for u as it did for me

PS2: Forgot to say.. if you dismiss the router and connect directly to your modem you´ll find that your WAN IP and your LAN IP is the same, since you are not connected to any local network, so you wont have any problems finding out wich IP goes where, cuz it´s only ONE IP for all the config files.!!
Arrogance
Arrogance

Back to top Go down

Post by Arrogance 11/3/2012, 11:23 am

but if you have your connection straight set to internet... there shouldn't be any portforwarding to do just enter your want just enter your WAN IP in your server setting files.. follow the instruction from PS2 Wink
Arrogance
Arrogance

Back to top Go down

Post by Asero16 11/3/2012, 2:03 pm

Arrogance wrote:FIRST: redirect all your portfowarded ports to you LAN linux IP!

This port forwarding process is my problem sir. I don't know how to do it. Sad

Asero16

Back to top Go down

Post by Arrogance 11/3/2012, 2:33 pm

well inside linux you have a different IP click connections to see it , that is your LAN IP and set the IP connections to that Lan IP .. try it Very Happy

Last edited by Arrogance on 11/3/2012, 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arrogance
Arrogance

Back to top Go down

Post by Arrogance 11/3/2012, 2:34 pm

im spending a lot of time explaing to other people how to set up their private servers and i'm too lazy to edit my own server lol
Arrogance
Arrogance

Back to top Go down

Post by Asero16 12/3/2012, 11:07 am

I have tried the IP bridge connection setting, it did not say acquiring IP address anymore but, connecting failed instead. Rolling Eyes Huh i'm tired Evil or Very Mad

Do you want to be part of my team? I am still alone making progress to my server. Just only if you want Smile

Thanks for all your help. cheers cheers

Asero16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next