Talisman p-server info,chat,polls...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Talisman 2020 New Private Server
Help Here to Build Your Server! Icon_minitime119/2/2020, 1:59 pm by danutzkills

» Talisman of World
Help Here to Build Your Server! Icon_minitime12/12/2014, 7:26 am by thebest5

» trollz xD epic
Help Here to Build Your Server! Icon_minitime121/6/2014, 12:22 pm by Filip98

» Help Here to Build Your Server!
Help Here to Build Your Server! Icon_minitime126/3/2014, 10:46 am by ReverendTaker

» Talisman of Fantasy
Help Here to Build Your Server! Icon_minitime112/10/2013, 3:47 am by MarkoFantasy

» Talisman New World
Help Here to Build Your Server! Icon_minitime15/8/2013, 2:02 pm by CuttyBangs

» Talisman Of Blood
Help Here to Build Your Server! Icon_minitime128/7/2013, 7:00 pm by jedi

» Soul Of Talisman
Help Here to Build Your Server! Icon_minitime128/7/2013, 6:55 pm by jedi

» Talisman Online Tribu's
Help Here to Build Your Server! Icon_minitime128/7/2013, 6:48 pm by jedi

» Talisman Of Unique <<<Danger>>>
Help Here to Build Your Server! Icon_minitime128/7/2013, 6:42 pm by jedi

add
Poll

Whats The Best Server?

Help Here to Build Your Server! I_vote_lcap28%Help Here to Build Your Server! I_vote_rcap 28% [ 15 ]
Help Here to Build Your Server! I_vote_lcap25%Help Here to Build Your Server! I_vote_rcap 25% [ 13 ]
Help Here to Build Your Server! I_vote_lcap13%Help Here to Build Your Server! I_vote_rcap 13% [ 7 ]
Help Here to Build Your Server! I_vote_lcap6%Help Here to Build Your Server! I_vote_rcap 6% [ 3 ]
Help Here to Build Your Server! I_vote_lcap17%Help Here to Build Your Server! I_vote_rcap 17% [ 9 ]
Help Here to Build Your Server! I_vote_lcap2%Help Here to Build Your Server! I_vote_rcap 2% [ 1 ]
Help Here to Build Your Server! I_vote_lcap8%Help Here to Build Your Server! I_vote_rcap 8% [ 4 ]
Help Here to Build Your Server! I_vote_lcap2%Help Here to Build Your Server! I_vote_rcap 2% [ 1 ]
Help Here to Build Your Server! I_vote_lcap0%Help Here to Build Your Server! I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Help Here to Build Your Server! I_vote_lcap0%Help Here to Build Your Server! I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 53

add
topofgames.com

Help Here to Build Your Server!

+20
micz0027
aca56
davidpetrov
roxxxane
tribalryan
TheAnonymous
danta55211
Ismet
Asero16
KenpachiZaraki
Arrogance
Zhailey
xXTerrorXx
tavaan
bambinoo
Georgiev
aNimal
iluvyunie
CSin
jedi
24 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Help Here to Build Your Server! Empty Help Here to Build Your Server!

Post by jedi 21/2/2011, 4:17 pm

Hi,

If you are in process of making a new server post here, if you need help with server also post here and we will try to help you at best we can.

The forum recommended in the Links post is a really known forum, most people know it and use it a lot, it has tons of info, not just on how to make a P-server but much more, i recommend to all to join it, its very useful forum.

3th link is the best tutorial on making a p-server.

Please note: We don't make servers here, we just point you in the right direction and give you useful info!!!  .

I provided here few links to a very useful forum that can help you make a server.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And this one, suppose to be the best instructions,its a video tutorial, its not in English, but u can see what he does and just try do the same.

First You need to install Virtual box ,than install Ubuntu 32bit(even thou your PC is 64bit, still install the 32bit version)

Here is the old files server 207 1,2,3 and 4:

Here other need it files (with crack and without)

More necessary files:
DB数据库.rar
game.rar
evp_tools脱壳后.rar

Best of luck.

Last edited by jedi on 1/8/2013, 11:10 am; edited 7 times in total
jedi
jedi

http://skydata.weebly.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Help Here to Build Your Server! Empty Re: Help Here to Build Your Server!

Post by CSin 21/2/2011, 5:04 pm

jedi wrote:Hi,
I put here few links to a very useful forum that can help you make a server.

And this one, suppose to be the best instructions,its a video tutorial, its not in English, but u can see what he does and just try do the same.

Best of luck.

NICE!! Very Happy

CSin

Back to top Go down

Help Here to Build Your Server! Empty Just Ask.

Post by iluvyunie 22/2/2011, 1:30 pm

Windows XP Network Setup

I am sorry I won't have anything in front of me to confirm my instructions. So you may need to improvise. You will have to play with your settings until you get it setup right. The NAT will allow you to get internet through your current setup without a bridge, what you need though is for your Virtual Box to actually get an IP address your Windows can see. Once you create the bridge you can follow the diections for the Ubuntu setup. Then scroll down to the Testing connection to see if you can establish a connection..

Did you know Setup for Windows xp...???

i Does explore and everything i cant find it.

iluvyunie

Back to top Go down

Post by jedi 22/2/2011, 1:36 pm

iluvyunie wrote:Windows XP Network Setup

I am sorry I won't have anything in front of me to confirm my instructions. So you may need to improvise. You will have to play with your settings until you get it setup right. The NAT will allow you to get Internet through your current setup without a bridge, what you need though is for your Virtual Box to actually get an IP address your Windows can see. Once you create the bridge you can follow the diections for the Ubuntu setup. Then scroll down to the Testing connection to see if you can establish a connection..

Did you know Setup for Windows xp...???

i Does explore and everything i cant find it.

Have you tried using the tutorial from link 3? its the best, click on the video link and go to you tube, there click on the comments from the video posted and u see the 4 files you need to download to get started, once you downloaded the 4 files follow the instructions on the video, and you will be set up in no time.

Good luck m8.

PS: i have not use XP in a long time, if you still want to use that tutorial, go down the topic and use second way to connect to your virtual host, and also read comments from other player on that topic, u get some more useful info, the guy that posted the tutorial done few mistakes at the beginning, they were fixed further down the topic when replying to users comments, its important to read the whole thread!

Last edited by jedi on 22/2/2011, 1:52 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : MORE INFO!)
jedi
jedi

Back to top Go down

Post by aNimal 22/5/2011, 9:15 pm

Thanks you, i watch the video and i succes create my private server, but i have slow net connection and other people cant play, big lagg =(

aNimal

Back to top Go down

Post by aNimal 25/5/2011, 4:53 pm

But how i can make connect from hamachi, help me!

aNimal

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgiev 13/7/2011, 10:39 pm

Hello I have a problem .. So I'm on Windows 7 .. I decided to make my server talisman .. means that only installs everything I can not share folder to use it in Ubuntu gives me that I've entered the wrong IP .. please help .. thanks in advance:))

PS: sorry for my bad english :X

Georgiev

Back to top Go down

Post by bambinoo 27/10/2011, 12:12 pm

dude i wanna only one thing the client :/ the client from the link is official and it gets update to official game i want the link for the private server client and also to know how to make a connection to my server through the client ...thx for ur help in advance Smile

bambinoo

Back to top Go down

Post by jedi 27/10/2011, 1:46 pm

what client? the official client? u can get that from they website....the links i provided above lets u know everything...its the links to ragezone...really good forum...there u find every solution 2 any problem , when it comes to making a servers.........did u have a look??
Let me know how u went>
jedi
jedi

Back to top Go down

Post by bambinoo 27/10/2011, 6:57 pm

yea i went throughthat long guide i dint go with the procedure given in videos but i went throughthat long guide and i somehow pulled the server to run but thelink in the guide is talismanonline_1553.exe client which if i click its getting updated as i think its getting updates from official so i went through that video and got the talisman of planets client but i ran it i only created a launcher.bat with my server ip thats it i dint change anything else but if i run it im getting acquiring server ip address :/ so idk is it the client thats wrong or something else also i needto do so can u please help me ? thx again for uehelp Smile

bambinoo

Back to top Go down

Post by jedi 27/10/2011, 11:34 pm

there is a lot of reasons for that.....for one try to open ALL ports within the modem, my old modem did not let me do that...so check that first and we can go from there
jedi
jedi

Back to top Go down

Post by jedi 27/10/2011, 11:39 pm

have u done this part?

jedi
jedi

Back to top Go down

Post by tavaan 31/10/2011, 8:17 pm

Hi.
firts of all, i want to say thnx for all your good works.
i am not good at english. anyway i love talisman and i have decided to make a p-server for ppl of my country.. no matter how much it can be hard or take time. but before i start i want to know 3 matter first:

1- you know the latest client of official TO is version 1869.....having PRC cave is important for me to create new p-serevr client...so i want to know if it's possible to make the last client work with p-server!! if not what is the last version that can work? (can open evp file and repack)

2- is it possible to translate the game (like NPC talks, menu , guides, ...) to other languages like arabic?

3- i saw many p-servers have new designed mount, items, equipments..can i make some for my client or is there a file containing these information?

thanks a lot.
you know many friends of mine who play official TO wont play other P-servers if they dont have new Peacock River cave...it would be so nice to have newest official patch works. cheers
tavaan
tavaan

http://www.tavan110.ir

Back to top Go down

Post by jedi 31/10/2011, 11:18 pm

U cant extract the last client...i know many tried... maybe some1 will soon, idk..............yes u can change the NPC,menu...etc to another language...i dont know myself how 2...but i might be able 2 find out...and if u want those designs for gear...etc just download the client u want from they server and use evp to pack and unpack it on ur server.....a lot of servers do that,lol
jedi
jedi

Back to top Go down

Post by jedi 31/10/2011, 11:25 pm

Actually on Ragezone forum...you will find everything u need how 2 make a server........finding is a pain.....i will look it up.
jedi
jedi

Back to top Go down

Post by xXTerrorXx 1/11/2011, 11:37 am

hmm bro i think it good idea to make p-srv with last TO client but it can be make only by ppl who know what is doing i think you can dowload full client of weapons of war and find there some files about it and patch for 70++ above maps

xXTerrorXx

Back to top Go down

Post by jedi 1/11/2011, 1:23 pm

some1 tried from WOW...but cant do it....cant copy client
jedi
jedi

Back to top Go down

Post by tavaan 1/11/2011, 2:00 pm

Hi jedi...
thanks for your help bro,,,
i saved all pages from ragezone forum as you told me,,i will read all of of it soon,,
have another questions...
1- i have a website with linux server and can make infinite database,,,can i use it for p-server instead of virtual server? and if i can, please tell me minimum server requirement stats

2- if i start to work on old version of TO patch now, so can i continue what i do on newer patch or have to start all from begining? Smile
tavaan
tavaan

Back to top Go down

Post by jedi 1/11/2011, 2:13 pm

i think you only can work on the client you unpacked and repacked...if u use another i think u start again...not sure.....i got a really bad memory...a bigging of this year when i tried to open server and could not cos of my stupid modem did not open all ports.......i knew almost everything...now trying 2 remember is like a blank, 2 many pills stuffs ur brain.lol

Yes i think u can use it on linux server...normally should not be a problem
I wish i could be more help 2 u.........hope u get it going. Good luck

PS: if u need 2 ask me more..i will tell u everything i know...hopefully i will remember more..........Arrogance knows much much more than me...but he is away i think.lol
jedi
jedi

Back to top Go down

Post by tavaan 1/11/2011, 2:16 pm

xXTerrorXx wrote:hmm bro i think it good idea to make p-srv with last TO client but it can be make only by ppl who know what is doing i think you can dowload full client of weapons of war and find there some files about it and patch for 70++ above maps

Hi Terror..
if you find something plz let us know too...
do you know whats the hard part of making p-srv with last TO client? in other words where is the problem? so i can focus on solving that from the start.. bounce
tavaan
tavaan

Back to top Go down

Post by jedi 1/11/2011, 2:19 pm

tavaan wrote:
xXTerrorXx wrote:hmm bro i think it good idea to make p-srv with last TO client but it can be make only by ppl who know what is doing i think you can dowload full client of weapons of war and find there some files about it and patch for 70++ above maps

Hi Terror..
if you find something plz let us know too...
do you know whats the hard part of making p-srv with last TO client? in other words where is the problem? so i can focus on solving that from the start.. bounce

I tried unpacking that client and got nothing....page empty..spoke 2 some1 else and they also tried and could not................they made sure this time no1 copies it,lol
jedi
jedi

Back to top Go down

Post by xXTerrorXx 1/11/2011, 2:26 pm

tavan if i find somethink i iwll post it hire about you first Q it the host because there are many srv that have nice client and staff but it go down because host is sux

xXTerrorXx

Back to top Go down

Post by xXTerrorXx 1/11/2011, 2:34 pm

hmm about weapons of war i cant help you because id on't have client if some1 can give me full client i will try too

xXTerrorXx

Back to top Go down

Post by xXTerrorXx 1/11/2011, 2:47 pm

tavian i have some ideas for you'r srv you can get files from some srvs
1st-Talisman of Gangsta PVE rep it's from CWC!! and combine +9 above with large gem that drop in mobs
2nd-Talisman Heroes i saw in FB their new update and the 3D client
and you can make PVE in cave like PVP rep exhange with some special points thta drop in caves / there is item for Loo's rep that drop in SFC and SSC/ cheers

xXTerrorXx

Back to top Go down

Post by tavaan 6/11/2011, 7:25 pm

xXTerrorXx wrote:tavian i have some ideas for you'r srv you can get files from some srvs
1st-Talisman of Gangsta PVE rep it's from CWC!! and combine +9 above with large gem that drop in mobs
2nd-Talisman Heroes i saw in FB their new update and the 3D client
and you can make PVE in cave like PVP rep exhange with some special points thta drop in caves / there is item for Loo's rep that drop in SFC and SSC/ cheers
Hi everyone
thanx for your info
i was searching web about TO hacking and found a hacking program : Cheat Engine 6.1 . this program works great but unfortunately not good for server based games. however It is still possible to find a weakness and make a profit. i still cant leave the official game cause i ve played it 2 years and have 3 nice acc there.
anyway having CWC is nice and worth to work. if i manage to make my p-server i might hire a good separate server too to solve laging problem. cya soon Very Happy
tavaan
tavaan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next