Talisman p-server info,chat,polls...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Talisman 2020 New Private Server
Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 5 Icon_minitime119/2/2020, 1:59 pm by danutzkills

» Talisman of World
Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 5 Icon_minitime12/12/2014, 7:26 am by thebest5

» trollz xD epic
Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 5 Icon_minitime121/6/2014, 12:22 pm by Filip98

» Help Here to Build Your Server!
Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 5 Icon_minitime126/3/2014, 10:46 am by ReverendTaker

» Talisman of Fantasy
Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 5 Icon_minitime112/10/2013, 3:47 am by MarkoFantasy

» Talisman New World
Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 5 Icon_minitime15/8/2013, 2:02 pm by CuttyBangs

» Talisman Of Blood
Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 5 Icon_minitime128/7/2013, 7:00 pm by jedi

» Soul Of Talisman
Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 5 Icon_minitime128/7/2013, 6:55 pm by jedi

» Talisman Online Tribu's
Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 5 Icon_minitime128/7/2013, 6:48 pm by jedi

» Talisman Of Unique <<<Danger>>>
Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 5 Icon_minitime128/7/2013, 6:42 pm by jedi

add
Poll

Whats The Best Server?

Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 5 I_vote_lcap28%Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 28% [ 15 ]
Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 5 I_vote_lcap25%Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 25% [ 13 ]
Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 5 I_vote_lcap13%Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 13% [ 7 ]
Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 5 I_vote_lcap6%Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 6% [ 3 ]
Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 5 I_vote_lcap17%Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 17% [ 9 ]
Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 5 I_vote_lcap2%Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 2% [ 1 ]
Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 5 I_vote_lcap8%Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 4 ]
Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 5 I_vote_lcap2%Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 2% [ 1 ]
Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 53

add
topofgames.com

Help Here to Build Your Server!

+20
micz0027
aca56
davidpetrov
roxxxane
tribalryan
TheAnonymous
danta55211
Ismet
Asero16
KenpachiZaraki
Arrogance
Zhailey
xXTerrorXx
tavaan
bambinoo
Georgiev
aNimal
iluvyunie
CSin
jedi
24 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 5 Empty Re: Help Here to Build Your Server!

Post by jedi 19/3/2013, 11:09 pm

I think i have those server files somewhere, i will have to look for them, and upload them on a uploading server somewhere.Let me know exactly what u need.
Rage forum is not very organize you have to search and search, took me 2 weeks , hours and hours a day to find files and to get all the info need it, its quiet a bit of work, had bloody headaches for days and days. i would never do that again, its a nightmare................. No
jedi
jedi

http://skydata.weebly.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Help Here to Build Your Server! - Page 5 Empty Re: Help Here to Build Your Server!

Post by jedi 19/3/2013, 11:21 pm

I found them, whats a good site to upload them to? let me know and i will put them there, i got all the files on disk.
jedi
jedi

Back to top Go down

Post by maxxed 20/3/2013, 12:20 pm

well i could use all the help i could get

any sharing that lets download without registration
maybe to rar them and put on rapidshare?

ty in advance

maxxed

Back to top Go down

Post by maxxed 20/3/2013, 8:24 pm

anyways english server files would be a great help as far as i see

maxxed

Back to top Go down

Post by jedi 21/3/2013, 11:28 am

The files i have are: Server207reconfigurev1.part01,part2,part3,part4
:Evp_And_crack_3.rar
:EVP.rar
:Talisman Of Planets.exe
:DB数据库.rar
:W_Client_pach
:evp_tools脱壳后.rar
:navicat091_lite_en_3.zip

Let me know what u need guys and i will uploaded somewhere.
jedi
jedi

Back to top Go down

Post by maxxed 21/3/2013, 12:35 pm

wohoo
i would like to have all but navicat if possible

ty in advance

maxxed

Back to top Go down

Post by maxxed 29/3/2013, 1:57 pm

any chance of upload ?

ty

maxxed

Back to top Go down

Post by jedi 29/3/2013, 2:59 pm

sorry for taking this long, had some problems, win8, had to wipe PC, reinstall everything, i will do it soon.
jedi
jedi

Back to top Go down

Post by maxxed 29/3/2013, 6:39 pm

kk when ever u have time...

ty

maxxed

Back to top Go down

Post by maxxed 5/4/2013, 8:04 pm

any news Sad

maxxed

Back to top Go down

Post by jedi 28/7/2013, 5:36 pm

[be]Rally sorry mate[/b], took so bloody long, here it is anyway, hope it works for you, if not let me know and i put it on a different server.
all the best Smile Embarassed 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by jedi on 28/7/2013, 5:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
jedi
jedi

Back to top Go down

Post by jedi 28/7/2013, 5:36 pm

maxxed wrote:any news Sad
jedi
jedi

Back to top Go down

Post by jedi 28/7/2013, 6:08 pm

Here is the old files server 207 1,2,3 and 4:
jedi
jedi

Back to top Go down

Post by jedi 1/8/2013, 7:44 am

jedi wrote:Hi,

If you are in process of making a new server post here, if you need help with server also post here and we will try to help you at best we can.

The forum recommended in the Links post is a really known forum, most people know it and use it a lot, it has tons of info, not just on how to make a P-server but much more, i recommend to all to join it, its very useful forum.

3th link is the best tutorial on making a p-server.

Please note: We don't make servers here, we just point you in the right direction and give you useful info!!!  .

I provided here few links to a very useful forum that can help you make a server.

And this one, suppose to be the best instructions,its a video tutorial, its not in English, but u can see what he does and just try do the same.

Here is the old files server 207 1,2,3 and 4:

Here other need it files (with crack and without)

Best of luck.

More important info and Files added, to help you make your server. Hope it helps. IMPORTANT...See the first post has more info....bounce bounce bounce 
jedi
jedi

Back to top Go down

Post by ReverendTaker 26/3/2014, 10:46 am

can u help with my Talisman private server... i have made all settings to server and it`s working all most perfect but only problem is that all the world can connect and play but i can`t connect in the game cause when i enter my username and password it tells me "connection server is busy try again later" ... all the ppl i asked told me that usualy only i can connect in game and others dont and i did all the settings right so can u help me please?

ReverendTaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5